Tuesdays 2-4 PM
Listen at georgetownradio.com
Requests
AIM: wgtbrequests Phone: 202.687.WGTB (9482)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fifth Show Playlist (2/24)

Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
G. Love - Greatest Hits
M.I.A. - Sunshowers
The Matches - Papercut Skin
Alice Cooper- I'm Eighteen
The Beatles- Norwegian Wood
Bad Company- Bad Company
MOP- Ante Up
Al Fatz- Came Down
The Clash- Spanish Bombs
The Greyboy Allstars- Grey's Groove
Atmosphere- Don't Stop
Blue Scholars- Bayani
Jewish War Veterans-Evander
Simon & Garfunkel-April Come She Will
Anti-Flag- Emigre
Mike Mictlan & Lazerbeak- Suicide Jimmy Snuffa
Jimmy Eat World- A Praise Chorus
Walter Schriefels- The Ballad of Lil Kim
Faith No More- Epic
B.o.B.- I'll Be in the Sky
Mark Ronson ft Robbie Williams- The Only One I Know
Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby- Hicky-Burr
Bad Brains- Jah Love
Helmet- Unsung

No comments: