Tuesdays 2-4 PM
Listen at georgetownradio.com
Requests
AIM: wgtbrequests Phone: 202.687.WGTB (9482)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Show #? Playlist (4/14)

Outkast- Return of the "G"
The Throwbacks -American Phenomenon
Pharoahe Monch -Body Baby
Rakim- New York (You Outta There)
Balance & Composure- Alone for Now
Rancid- Time Bomb
Morrissey- Shoplifters of the World Unite
Stone Roses- I Wanna Be Adored
Lily Allen - The Fear
Que Billah feat. The Cool Kids - I Got Colors
Bad Brains- With the Quickness
Burn- New Morality
Kid Cudi- I Poke Her Face
Lemar- I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Asher Roth- As I Em
Fugazi- Bad Mouth
The Stone Roses- So Young
Texas is the Reason- Back and to the Left
The Knux- Hush
311- Hey You
Hot Water Music- Russian Roulette
Jawbreaker- Accident Prone
Cage- Blood Boy
Sage Francis- Makeshift Patriot
Juelz Santana- I Am the Club
Turning Point- Behind This Wall
Chad Smith, Tom Morello, Wu-Tang Clan- Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothing to Fuck With

No comments: